Friday, December 24, 2010

Running in the Rain

K said I whined the whole way there! Actually, I think I started whining the night before. The idea of getting up early on Thanksgiving Day and running four and a half miles in the pouring rain has never been my idea of fun. Yet, thankfully my alarm went off at 6:45am and thankfully it didn’t start to rain till after the first mile and thankfully K and I both finished under 45 minutes. I was not Thankful when the guy wearing the air-Jordan high tops and big baggy sweat pants passed us at two miles. I hate being passed by non-runners, but I love my wife.

Had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner cooked by my favorite m-i-l (the sweet-potatoes and the dressing were my favorite). Side note stuffing goes in the bird, dressing goes outside the bird. The blue-berry pie was the “bomb!” Rounded out the day by meeting my new niece who that morning had a parade thrown in her honor in morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment